Monday, November 23, 2015

best friend

you have left my life
i don't see you anymore
you were not my wife
there were no locks on the door
we were just best friend
and now you have a lover
so i am alone
looking for another
best friend

so happy for you
but feeling sad and lonely
nothing left to do
but take care of me only
and that is not me
come closer and you'll discover
what i life for is
to take care another
best friend

my purpose in life
what makes me happiest
is to nuture someone
to share a little nest
unconditional love
even if it's not returned
i am living for the giving
even if i get burned

now another page has turned
and a new chapter begins
i collect all i have learned
weigh the losses and the wins
living with you all these years
i'm not close to many others
finding another best friend
is not so easy
not so easy
not so easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

who cares?