Thursday, July 26, 2012

all for love

ok, seriously (oh really?), did you ever see the episode of house where the super genius chooses to drug himself stupid for the illusion of love?...

that never worked for me, seriously, and i tried just about every drug available in my formative years (well that explains a lot, doesn't it?)... maybe i just never took enough... is that being selfish?... not taking enough or taking drugs?... is this getting heavy?... is it my brother?... i mean, is it, my brother?...

as serious as serious gets, all i ever wanted was somebody to love who would love me as much as love can be and i'll just keep hoping and living for somebody to love and until she gets here i'll keep loving me cuz why should she love me if i don't, after all, i always want to be on the highest peak when i fall...

it matters to someone as much as it matters to me... i'll go on believing that for all eternity...

la la la...

No comments:

Post a Comment

who cares?