Friday, July 27, 2012

yeah, so anyway

after offering this to a close friend, i figured i would offer it to the world (or at least the small part of the world that stops into my small portion of the internet)...

need a distraction or new project?... there's my babbling to edit and sell... that's right, i am offering you the opportunity to edit my words and put them into a more commercial format... if you think you can do it, you would make some money in the process... your success would provide ego food, helping me would help your heart, and money would provide more freedom and options...

if you are interested, let me know and i will send you links to my babblings that you have not already found yourself... i write a few thousand words a day, at least... so pick up on my energy if you can, and hopefully will start a lucrative collaboration with me... if you don't want to, then do something good for yourself today...

make it a great afternoon and evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

who cares?